The Teacher Certification Program for College Graduates is a part of the Neag School of Education. Programs operate out of three regional campuses: Avery Point, Downtown Hartford, and Waterbury.
- Candidates in the program earn Connecticut Teacher Certification and an MA in Curriculum and Instruction or Educational Psychology (Special Education students)
- TCPCG is an 11-month accelerated program
- TCPCG is a full-time program; no part-time options are available
- New cohorts begin every summer at all three campuses
- The program involves 4 consecutive semesters of coursework: Summer Session I, Summer Session II, Fall Semester, & Spring Semester
Avery Point: Mathematics Education, Science Education, Special Education
Downtown Hartford: Agricultural Education, English Education, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Social Studies Education, Special Education, World Languages Education
Waterbury: Agricultural Education, English Education, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Social Studies Education, Special Education, World Languages Education
Information sessions for Fall 2019 have ended, but the TCPCG Application period remains open. Please reach out to the designated contact at the UConn campus in which you are interested.